What’s the secret to growing the garden of your dreams? Well, we like to think it’s the Know How. That’s why whatever your dream garden is – a bountiful vegetable garden, a houseplant sanctuary, a bright and bold flower bed, or a backyard oasis – Gardening Know How has a garden guide that’s perfect for you.
Our guides cover everything from community gardening and sustainability to houseplant propagation and DIY projects from the garden, so whether you’re a master gardener or a beginner, we’re making it easy to find the Know How that you’re looking for.
The Gardening Know How Guide to Houseplants is among our most popular guide for gardeners of all experience levels. In addition to a wealth of information and inspiration, this guide also includes access to every GKH houseplant article ever created! If you’re growing a houseplant haven, this is the guide for you.
Click here to visit our guide to all things houseplants.
- Houseplant Pruning Guide: How To Prune Indoor Plant
- Beginner’s Guide To Houseplants: Houseplant Growing Tips For Newbies
- Houseplant Propagation Guide
Get the Know How on everything from where to plant your veggies to when and how to water them, plus access to our complete archive of vegetable-specific articles. If your passion is vegetable gardening, this is the guide for you.
Click here to visit our Complete Guide to Vegetable Gardening.
- Harvesting Guide For Beginners – How To Harvest And Store Homegrown Produce
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide To Starting Vegetable Gardens
- Apartment Gardening Guide – Information On Apartment Gardening For Beginners
Whether you’re in search of the Know How on fruit trees or shade trees, trees for privacy or trees for year-round beauty, our Complete Guide to Growing and Caring for Trees is your go-to resource. We’ve even broken down which trees will be best for you based on where you live!
Click here to start exploring our tree guides.
- Smart Gardening Guide – Learn About Gardening With Technology
- Specialty Gardens: Learn About Unique Gardening Styles
- Heat Wave Watering Guide – How Much To Water During Heat Waves
Can you really call it a garden without flowers? With nearly a half-million flowering plants in the world, navigating ornamentals can be tricky. Luckily, we’ve simplified it. Beyond the basics, our Ornamental Guide includes access to all of the information we have on the most popular flowers in the world.
Click here to access all things ornamental.
- Flower Spacing Guide: Learn About Spacing Flowering Plants
- Should You Move Bulbs – When And How To Transplant Bulbs In The Garden
- Propagation Basics: Plant Propagating For Beginners
When it comes to starting a plant from seed, there are just so many things to take into consideration. That’s why we put together a complete guide to seed starting. This seed starting guide is not only perfect for beginners, but it’s also helpful for veteran seed starters as well.
Click here to get the Know How on seed starting.
- Easy To Grow Flower Seeds: The Best Starter Flower Seeds For New Gardeners
- Sprout Identification Guide: How To Tell Seedlings From Weeds
- Beginner Vegetable Seeds – What Vegetable Seeds Are Easy To Grow
Want the Know How to bring pollinators into your garden? With our pollinator guide you’ll learn all about bees, beneficial bugs, and the plants that bring them all into your backyard. If you’re hoping to give your backyard ecosystem a boost, this is the guide for you.
Click here to visit our guide to pollinators.
- Extend Your Growing Season
- Cool Weather Crops Fall Garden Guide: Basic Fall Gardening For Beginners
- Guide To Fall And Winter Container Gardening
- Fall and Winter DIY Projects From the Garden
- Winter Pruning Guide – Learn About Cutting Back Plants In Winter
- Cool Season Gardening: Guide To Growing Winter Vegetables
- Summer Solstice Plants: What To Plant On The Summer Solstice
- Weed Identification Control: Weeds As Indicators Of Soil Conditions
- Flower Watering Tips: A Guide To Watering Flowers
- Care Of Houseplants: The Basics Of Growing Houseplants
- Vegetable Family Crop Rotation Guide: Understanding Different Vegetable Families
- The Ultimate Guide To Composting For Beginners
- Keeping Backyard Beehives – Backyard Beekeeping For Beginners
- Homesteading For Beginners – Learn About Starting A Homestead
- Best Manure For Gardens – What Are Different Types Of Manure
Discover Even More of Our Most Popular Gardening Guides:
- Outdoor Living Space – How to Create a Backyard Garden Oasis
- Care Of Houseplants: The Basics Of Growing Houseplants
- Succulents For Beginners – Basic Succulent Plant Care Guide
- Urban Gardening: The Ultimate Guide To City Gardening
- What Is Xeriscaping: A Beginner’s Lesson In Xeriscaped Landscapes
- Community Garden Ideas – Ideas For Garden Club Projects
- Terrarium Care Guide: Are Terrariums Easy To Care For
- Post Harvest Cooling Guide – How To Cool Fruit Picked From The Garden
- Floratourism Travel Guide – What Is Floratourism
- What Is Firescaping – A Guide To Fire Conscious Gardening
- Vegetable Garden Weed Control For A Garden: A Step By Step Guide For Weeding
- Vegetable Plants For Pots: Quick Guide To Container Vegetable Gardening
- Desert Gardening For Beginners – Desert Gardening 101
- Cacti For Beginners: Easy Cactus Varieties
- Gardening Tools For Beginners: Tips On Choosing Tools For The Garden
What did we miss? If there’s a specific guide that you’re looking for but just can’t find, let us know! Request more information on any gardening topic by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting questions.gardeningknowhow.com.
Gardening tips, videos, info and more delivered right to your inbox!
Sign up for the Gardening Know How newsletter today and receive a free download of our most popular eBook "How to Grow Delicious Tomatoes."
Begonia Watering: How To Water Begonias (And When To Leave Them Alone!)
Improving the way you hydrate your begonias can have a major impact on their life expectancy and flowering quality. We explain how to get better at begonia watering
By Tonya Barnett Published
Support Your Area's Pollinators By Using Keystone Plants
An understanding of keystone plants is not just a great way to make sure your garden is as enticing as possible to pollinators – it’s critical for the future of key species. We show you how to raise your eco-awareness
By Teo Spengler Published