Garden related gifts can be fun to give, as well as to receive. While conventional items, like seed packets or digging tools, are always useful, more unique garden gifts can be specifically tailored to the recipient. Exploring creative ideas for hard-to-shop-for gardeners will help ensure gifts are both useful and considerate of the grower’s specific needs.
Unconventional garden gifts are an excellent way to make gift giving this season, and every season, more meaningful.
Choosing Unique Garden Gifts
Choosing gifts for gardeners who have everything can be extremely difficult. This is especially true when considering the needs of long-time growers, like parents and/or grandparents. Fortunately, several ideas for unique garden gifts exist, which are sure to excite.
Among these are items that assist in the creation of wildlife habitat, products for self-care, and help with tasks around the yard.
- Statues and other outdoor decorative items can cater to the grower’s distinctive design and style.
- Bee houses, bird baths, and various types of feeders are popular options among those wishing to attract native pollinators and beneficial insects to the garden space.
- Other unique garden gifts, such as exfoliating hand soap and bath soaks, may be ideal for those who spend long days working outdoors. While self-care gifts are extremely common, growers are sure to appreciate items specific to their needs. These may include unconventional garden gifts like poison ivy soap, sunscreen, and various other types of soothing lotions.
- Those shopping for gifts for gardeners who have everything may choose to take a different approach. Instead of purchasing a physical gift, many may give their time. Hard-to-shop-for gardeners will no doubt appreciate help or services like mowing grass, weeding, and other tasks.
- While these do-it-yourself gifts are a popular when given by children and teens, they are also applicable for adults. Hiring professional landscaping services is an excellent way to help loved ones finish much needed garden chores and begin spending more quality time outdoors.
Looking for more gift ideas? Join us this holiday season in supporting two amazing charities working to put food on the tables of those in need, and as a thank you for donating, you’ll receive our latest eBook, Bring Your Garden Indoors: 13 DIY Projects for the Fall and Winter. These DIYs are perfect gifts to show loved ones you’re thinking of them or gift the eBook itself! Click here to learn more.